Thursday, April 28, 2016

But Tell Us How You Really Feel

Former House Speaker John Boehner is a retired politician, so he seems to have retired from being politic. He went with radical honesty at a recent event at Stanford, according to the Stanford Daily, when he was asked about his opinion of Republican presidential candidate and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.
"Lucifer in the flesh," the former speaker said. "I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life."
Consider how strong those words are: John Boehner was in Congress for 24 years.

  NPR
Wow. I'm still considering how strong those words are under ANY circumstances.
"I never worked with John Boehner. Truth is, I don't know him that well," Cruz responded on Thursday.
You mean "Lyin' Ted"?

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: