Tuesday, March 22, 2016

And He Really Wants You to Know He Doesn't Have Small Hands

The Washington Post interviewed Donald Trump. And this is just a taste:
Washington Post: If you could substantially reduce the risk of harm to [American] ground troops, would you use a battlefield nuclear weapon to take out Isis?

Trump: I don’t want to use, I don’t want to start the process of nuclear. Remember the one thing that everybody has said, I’m a counterpuncher. Rubio hit me. Bush hit me. When I said low energy, he’s a low-energy individual, he hit me first. I spent, by the way he spent $18m worth of negative ads on me. That’s putting … WP: This is about Isis. You would not use a tactical nuclear weapon against Isis?

Trump: I’ll tell you one thing, this is a very good-looking group of people here. Could I just go around so I know who the hell I’m talking to?

  Guardian

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: