Friday, October 17, 2014

Seriously, Hunter?

I guess if it's your connections that get you the gig, you figure they can cover up for you so you can keep it.  George W. could probably explain it.
Hunter Biden, the youngest son of the vice president, was discharged from the Navy Reserve in February after he tested positive for cocaine, the Navy said.

[...]

The service did not give a reason earlier this year when it discharged the 44-year-old Biden barely a year after he was selected for the part-time position as a public affairs officer in the Navy Reserve.

He needed one waiver to join the Navy because of his age. He also received a second Navy waiver because of a drug-related incident when he was a young man, according to The Wall Street Journal.

[...]

“It was the honor of my life to serve in the US Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge,” [Biden] said.

  NYPost
Public affairs officer on cocaine.  What would some of his PR slogans for the Navy be?

Apparently he needed one more waiver.

I don't guess it will affect his appointment at Ukraine's Gazprom.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: