Thursday, August 21, 2014

Tribune Cartoon Update

Link: http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/


I'm the father of two biracial boys myself. All their lives I've fought tirelessly to keep them from racists like you and, to my detriment, I have concluded that I have failed. There are simply too many of you in this world, people, for want of a better word, who are bound and determined to drag African Americans kicking and screaming into the days before the Civil Rights Act of 1964, when Birmingham cops sicced attack dogs on African Americans who peacefully protested for the right to vote without onerous Jim Crow litmus tests.

Sort of like the Ferguson cops who are holding barely-restrained attack dogs before the African American residents of Ferguson.

You need to resign your post immediately after allowing this execrable cartoon to be published in your racist rag.

  Letter to Editor of Columbia Daily Tribune
UPDATE

No comments: