Friday, August 9, 2013

Seriously?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, the fact that I said that the programs are operating in a way that prevents abuse, that continues to be true, without the reforms. The question is how do I make the American people more comfortable.

If I tell Michelle that I did the dishes -- now, granted, in the White House I don’t do the dishes that much -- (laughter) -- but back in the day -- and she’s a little skeptical, well, I’d like her to trust me, but maybe I need to bring her back and show her the dishes and not just have her take my word for it.

  Press Conference
I bet Michelle appreciates being dragged into it. But, really, isn’t that bit slightly inane? Childish? Silly? Or, perhaps, he really can’t even be trusted when he says he washed the dishes.

Colossal dick.

This is not a joke.  Go back to Jay Leno with that schmuck-and-jive.  You're giving a press conference on arguably one of the most outrageous and important issues of your presidency.  Don't bother asking what your legacy will be, schmuck.  This is it.

But go on back up to that first paragraph.  He is actually, literally saying that the "reforms" he is proposing are only cosmetic to "make the American people more comfortable"  -- the programs are okay without the reforms. 

Colossal.

No comments: