Thursday, January 19, 2012

Finally, He Gets the Hint

Rick Perry has withdrawn from the race for the Republican US presidential nomination and endorsed Newt Gingrich as the best man to take on Barack Obama in November's election.

[...]

"I have come to the conclusion that there is no viable path forward for me in this 2012 campaign. Therefore today I am suspending my campaign and endorsing Newt Gingrich for president of the United States," Perry said.

"The journey leads me back to Texas, neither discouraged nor disenchanted.”

  alJazeera
And we are so happy to have him back.
"We must rise to the occasion and elect a conservative candidate to put this country back on track," he said, referring to Gingrich. "Newt is not perfect, but who among us is?"
Helluva endorsement.

....but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: